Itsy Post for today..

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Today this Boy..




Was a super duper TURKEY. He spends a lot of time with grandma and pa and the things he comes home with.this week it was about "toots" Or farts of which granny tries to dissuade that. So He has been saying it every time and is very happy when he "toots"
We went to Provo to finish the kids school clothes shopping and brought him along. While we are eating I walked over to get him some fruit from the buffet.before I got back to the table I could hear him yelling something to me. But didnt understand.My 2 older kids were scrunched down under the table practically and I was Like"Whats going on lets eat guys we've got a lot to do." The 2 older said didnt you hear him screaming to you? I said yes but I was sure it was some useless nonsense like he usually hollers at me like "Hey mom, I want a gerbil someday"But Noooo What he WAS Screaming was My full name for the whole restaurant to hear and make note of ,"Bonnie Murphy, I tooted, did you hear it, I tooted in the eating place,"uugghhhh Gotta love em'

0 comments:

 
Fizzy Fuzzy. Design by Pocket