Ding Dong The witch is dead..

Saturday, August 15, 2009




Well. I thought she was,,,, she has been reincarnated in my oldest 18 year old. daughter.I swear , every thing from her mouth today was a complaint or how we did something wrong .BLAH BLAH.We dont listen to her anyway but OH my you are seriously going to hvae a miserable life if all you ever do is complain.
Lets get back to my long overdue post about our trip from New Mexico. The little darling is back and back to work , I on the other hand had to recuperate from that dadblasted mountain we had to cross from silverton on over the mountain range and then down into ouray,and all of the other really cute old mining towns.
The ride starting out was not bad at all we wandered up to mancos to let my son see the Elk at a the elk ranch they have there, He is 15 and he lives and breathes hunting so we went back out of our way to go see them

We wandered into their small but quaint gift shop and bought a few things I thought I could not live without , Bought some bpinion salve, and it does smell like it , Love the smell. We also got some jalapeno elk bratwursts to take home to dad.


But they were more interested in these things BEAUTIFUL animals too. Beautiful area I would so live here in a minute.Next pics are our drive from durango to silverton and over those LONG TALL mountains

0 comments:

 
Fizzy Fuzzy. Design by Pocket