I will never trust an ATM at the Mall again (Shudder)

Tuesday, August 25, 2009


So, today I run in the mall to catch up with the kids and thrown them their money so we can get the hookie out of the place and get onto some good stuff... Like thrift store shopping.
This atm has a slider thing that you slide the card through instead of sticking the card in and then machine sucks it in. This one you slide the card and you still ahve it. All went well, I head my 200 dollars shuffle into the tray looked at screen , it says PLEASE REMOVE YOUR CARD.. Uhh,, I removed it already it is already in my purse. Keeps sayign that and not giving me my money that I HEARD shuffle into the little drawer.Over and over again Please remove your card, I take my card out thinking Maybe I need to unfreeze it so I slide again. Nothing. Now I am pissed cuz I know someone is going to get my money. Grab my phone to call the number on the machine. Phone is DEAD, so I have to leave my machine and RUN about a block to my son to get his phone but I dont want to leave the ATM in case someone else comes along , you know and gets my money that it wont give to me. So I get back to the machine and another guy is using it, I run up and ask him if it is working , he says no, it keeps saying please remove your card. UGHHH , now mine and his is trapped in that damn little drawer. I call the number tell her the sitch. SHe says All I can do is dispute it on you account ( the money did come out of my account , just not into my hands). Uggh. may take 10 days to 2 weeks. UGH. the poor guy behind me had done a transaction that only left him with 4.00 in his account. He is startgin to cuss now and it is like we are a team, We are both mad and saying not so nice things about this stupid ATM she is blabbering off on the phone about all of the stuff and reading me off numbers and I am telling her how stupid it is and couldnt someone come down her and just get us our money being held captive in this blasted machine. Then just liek that she says , Oh, I see it jsut credited it back to your account. Oh,thank you . goodbye and GOOD RIDDANCE you thieving ATM machine.

0 comments:

 
Fizzy Fuzzy. Design by Pocket