Whew. Blogging from my new laptop and some updates

Monday, May 11, 2009

So I FINALLY rcvd. my computer after struggling with the other forever. I really miss my old one but I think I will get used to this one. It has a full sized keyboard and I havent typed on one for ages since all of my others have been a smaller size. This puppy is HUGE!
We have BABIES. We hatched 7 little chickies in my incubater, some surprise eggs that I rcvd online. Wow! Their is a wide assortment. I have more in but, another 3 weeks for htem. We got a little crazy looking guy that has no feathers on his neck, a turken, 2 little black and yellow babies, a Black guy with a white mohawk, and a tiny little bantam silkie. Cute, although they are living in my craft room in a box with a light rihgt now, I am sure in a few weeks I will be tired of their messes

1 comments:

Katy said...

Awww...aren't they cuties?! :)

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! I am glad I am not the only one living through the "do it yourself" process! :) I hope you have a great day!

 
Fizzy Fuzzy. Design by Pocket