Any vacation ideas?Tips? suggestions? California beach disney trip

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My kids have wanted to go to california for a while now. I am thinking in honor of my 18 year graduating this year.
Hubby is working out of town so we will be going without him I think.
Any suggestions for a road trip with a very moody 18 year old. an always hungry 15 year old, Very mellow but scrappy 10 year old and a 3 year old?
Probably looking at like a week and will be in anaheim at least 1-2 of those days for Disney..
Then I am sure they will want to hang at the beach for a few days and shop as well. My son would just as soon be in Alaska but, another time, maybe for his graduation.
So any ideas for a great place to stay? I would like to stay close to Disney a night or 2 then either Santa Monica or something of the sort. SM is so expensive for a room but I think at least a night or 2 where the beach and all are within walking distance so we dont have to drive.
so hit me up if you ahve suggestions. Dont be afraid.. Lurkers unite, I really need some help here!

0 comments:

 
Fizzy Fuzzy. Design by Pocket