Its cold...And kids.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Thermometer reads 42 but it feels cold . Maybe I am coming down with something.?
Reminds me of oldest yesterday. She gave blood at her schools blood drive. She then called me before work and told me to call this number and give them her code and tell them NOT to use her blood? LOL. I thought OMG what could be wrong. ? She informed me that she wasnt feeling good and was afraid that her blood would kill someone. Oh the drama. I guess she thought they just took out her blood and immediately put it into someone else. I swear this kid makes things to worry about.
She told me the other day that she wanted to be grounded from the car because she hates driving and she thinks she will have a hump in her back from driving so much? Huh? I mean she drives a total of about 40 minutes a day.. Then she calle dme last night when she was about 30 min late getting home and had locked her keys into her car again. this was the 2nd time in about 3 weeks. She has a rear window that goes up all but about 1/4 inch and someone was able to get thorugh that little crack and push the unlock button. Sigh... She graduates this year so maybe she will be less scatter-brained? Maybe not.

0 comments:

 
Fizzy Fuzzy. Design by Pocket