I am so going to try this out when I get the nerve

Monday, April 20, 2009

So we have this ugly ugly bathroom. ( Pics later) It is so very ugly. Yellow coubters and sink etc. It has kind of been the last on the list as we have been doing a ton of outside work like porches, patios, roof, garage as well as inside living, dining room. The bath was next but hubby, being a male, is slower than I would like. I figure this may work until that time.http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf999197.tip.html
Some fo them are kind of cheesy but some look great. I have some of the enviro tex I bought for those tile board pictures and didnt use it as it was way way overdone so I just stored it away.
I really may try this when I dont have a kiddo. They can use the other bath , which by the way has lovely red/orange counters. Or I may do that one first since that bath is more of a guest potty instead. I will report back soon.

0 comments:

 
Fizzy Fuzzy. Design by Pocket