HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY MOST HANDSOME 3 year old!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009



We are so in love with this boy . He is the light of our life and is nevera moment that I wonder what was I thinking. You see.. He is 3 and I am 42 so he came late in life for us. I was worried when I was pregnant with him that my other three would not accept him and feel left out. but they very much were not that way at all. He is VERY spoiled by my oldest down to the youngest and he knows how to get to them

Oh and he is so so sweet and yummy. after every present he whooped and hollered and said, "I been wanting this my WHOLE life" LOL. lOOOOOONNGG 3 years. And I mean after every gift. He was equally thrilled with the cards , I would read them to him and he would say "About Me?" LOL How cute is he?!
He informed me today that he could walk in the grocery store now in stead of riding in the cart because he was "OLD" 3 Old to be exact" Nice try cheeks but you're riding.
His chosen dinner was..... drumrolll pleaseeee,,,,,, hotdogs and popcorn. A recipe for disaster for chokers.Went over great. His Grandma and Grandpa from my side came over to sing but left after about an hour.. His cake he picked out. and it was a pretty plain cake that actually looked like it was drooping but it is the one he wanted. AND he wanted Strawberry Ice cream with a CHerry on top. He couldnt believe that is what I served him. He kept laughing and giggling and saying "I got a Cherry on top" OMG what would I do without him such a great little boy and so happy and loving.

1 comments:

Phyllis O'Neill said...

Oh Bonnie, he is PRECIOUS!!!! Happy belated birthday to him. What a sweetie :)

 
Fizzy Fuzzy. Design by Pocket