WE NEED TO LOSE SOME FAT!

Friday, January 9, 2009

     this is my son helping his grandma open her birthday                                           Here is the whole 15year old cuteness of him
        Below is me on the right with eyes closed but not asleep and my daughter who is asleep
                                          taylor below blowing out is 15 candles
                  And wearing his turkey hat that is little sister made for him as a present in school

Our family is getting fatter by the day. My main concernis my 15 year old. He is over weight severe. He has stated asking me to look up things to where he can lose lots of wieght in 4 weeks etc, I know it bothers him he is a big boy . I am a plump mama,my 10 year old daughter is 90 some pounds and she is concerned so we are taking this weekend to think up an eating style and put it into action after tomorrow. If there were more we could actually do some real cool stuff . Like weekly weigh inns and to the male or female who have lost the most  we all send them some small item of your choice.
All you would have to do is take a picture of your weight on the scale and we would go from there.after week 1 we will have a winner adn all involved send this person a small giftieIt will be fun es[ecially for my younger one something to get him involved with something shoot me your ideas how we can make this work  So bring on some ideass we are ready to get busy

0 comments:

 
Fizzy Fuzzy. Design by Pocket