Thursday, January 8, 2009

Okay so the holidays are finally over and I am able to BREEEATHE..
Kids went back to school on monday all but the youngest BUT... I have to drive my oldest son since he was involved in some horseplay on the bus and cant ride until February! Grr. SO I have to juggle my 10 year olds bus which comes at 8 and the oldest school start time which I have to leave here at 7 . It is a 40 minute round trip. So I can be bcak to get the 10 yo off to school at 8 and hopefully 2 yo is still sleeping ./ Hubby sometimes can take them in if he is working in that town but like tomorrow he has to be at work at 6 and that is WAY too early for them to go to school. They would be sitting outside for almost an hour.
I will add pictures later but we took out the dim ugly fluorescent  lighing that was over the table adn put a hanging  tavern light fixture... We are going to move it closer to the table but ..LOTS more to do. 
We moved my most favorite table and the kids are using iit as a desk for now til we get our kitchen done and I am NOT shoing the befores until I have it done. It is iccky. cabinets are crap. walls ick, floors icccccccck.no storage, no drawers, no countertops. nuttin... 
I redid my washer/dryer area a little but was at a loss for the cabinets . tomorrow look for progress and pictures .I am numb

Gotta get up and drive the kiddos to school at 630 and come back and then go back at 3 to pick up.and I feel Like POO.Tried to lie in bed today but sky wont allow it. He is full of it..

0 comments:

 
Fizzy Fuzzy. Design by Pocket