Sunday eve...

Monday, January 12, 2009

On the way out for the night and hoping to get a good nights rest . I am still driving the 40 miles every morning as hubster is now supposed to be in to work at 6 that is WAY to early for the kids to show up at school.but a pain in my booty...then I have to go back AGAIN to pick them up BUT I dont mind that trip so bad cuz I can stop at the thrift store to shop....I am now looking for a small tv stand for my sons room and some curtains for my dining room. I have sheers there now and hate them because the morning sun hitting thee snow will actually blind you so I am looking for a little more diffuse lighting.
Did not do anything more than lay on my butt this weekend to heal up and read a few books.
My house is in such squalor now it will take me forever to regain it.

0 comments:

 
Fizzy Fuzzy. Design by Pocket