So Gone, Gone

Saturday, June 6, 2009




Well we did it, we done got her graduated :-(been a blur and had a few crying sessions between the 2 of us.
But this somewhat crazy,silly, wants to stay young forever,funky, happy, mommas girl , mommas baby girl somewhat unsure of herself is moving away.WWAAAHHH You cant go yet we jsut became good friends, we just now got to a point where we get along and laugh at each other. We are so good together.. you cant go can you? My bitty baby that I loved first that told me when she was 10"mommy I am living with you forever' BAHH you lied you little 10 year old you!Now I am left to go on with only 3 left. Then what 2 left 1left then none. and everyone of you spittin' lies at me you are leaving me behind:-(
I am going to be alone................yep.,,alone and I cry.
I love you baby girl and I dont want you to go. I know you want to and I know you need to but I still want you here,,,, to be my best friend...just promise me when you leave you dont go far.. and you dont forget us when you are super busy with your gonna be wonderful life,cuz I know soon you are going to be doing some awesome things.just remember your mommy , your best friend back here, dont forget me.I need you

0 comments:

 
Fizzy Fuzzy. Design by Pocket