I dont wanna go, just leave her gone

Sunday, July 12, 2009



Words from my 3 year old who has been totally missing his almost 11 year old sister since she has been gone to her older sisters house for over a week.
I don't get this kid. He has whined, pulled the pouty lip, cried, and begged for his sister. I in order to get him to go to sleep a little quicker told him" we are going to get her in the morning" , His reply? " I don't want to go , let's jsut leave her gone". Umm, exsqueeze me? "let the bus bring her home" me" but she isnt at school" Him-"Let her walk here". Well, great idea but she is almost 3 hours away. ? No comment. . No comment.. no comment, but thinking. thinking , thinking, thinking. " We don't need her, let her live there" . Poor girl. She absolutely spoils him rotten and calls every day asking to talk to him. Rotten little boy ....

0 comments:

 
Fizzy Fuzzy. Design by Pocket