OMG I forgot this!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Or maybe I was blocking it out.
My daughter was getting a ride from school with one of her friends . We live about 20 minutes from school and the road is a very windy hilly and rural road.
I was minding my business doing some much needed grocery shopping and she called to tell me they had run off a cliff.
I thought she was joking and didnt believe her f or a good 2 minutes. Then I was sure she was exaggerating. I headed home and when I seen where they had run off I nearly threw up!
I didnt have my camera but will get pictures the next time I go over. They had swerved to miss a deer, overcorrected and crossed the other lane of traffic, went in to a spin nearly missing the guardrail and went down a 3o foot ( at least) embankment backwards. Luckily neither was hurt, car was a little bent up but they were both ok. I really know there must have been an angel on their shoulder today as they really got lucky!
3 more drivers to go uggh. does it ever get better ?

0 comments:

 
Fizzy Fuzzy. Design by Pocket